Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An Introduction

If you are reading this you may already know me but if not then I'll give you a brief introduction to myself. I usually go by flannelman in all of my online forays. It is a name that I have used for many many years and I don't see the need to change it now. I am an avid outdoorsman and participate in a variety of outdoor activities including hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and geocaching. I love to be outside in all but the most extreme conditions and I'm usually outside when others prefer to be nestled in the warmth and safety of their home. I have hunted on cold snowy days and geocached in the rain. I fish in temperatures ranging from 30 degrees to 100 degrees. I have hiked in the middle of winter and at the peak of summer's heat. I just love being outside! Thankfully my kids like to be out there too. We have a lot of fun playing in the great outdoors. My kids share my outdoor hobbies, but not with the same enthusiasm as me, and I am grateful for the time we spend together out there. My wife is a fair weather fisherman you might say so she doesn't experience quite the range of outdoor activities I do. But I love her just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment